We are Beer52 Limited (Beer52), registered in Scotland under company registration SC449930 , whose registered office is at 8 Melville Crescent, Edinburgh, EH3 7JA. We are registered with the Information Commissions Office under registration number ZA359384.
At Beer52 we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will be provided where you have consented to receive such information or where we are pursuing our Legitimate Interest to grow the business using direct marketing to acquire new customers.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- From time to time, we may also source names and addresses of prospective customers from reputable marketing services providers for the purposes of direct marketing. We only use this data for the purposes it was supplied to us, and the data subjects can request no further contact from us using our contact details set out below
- For statistical analysis and profiling to enable us better to manage our business, and better understand who our customers are so we can make our marketing communications more relevant.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time. You have the right to be forgotten.
If you would like more information, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We work with Transactis 2017 Ltd - Registered Address: Green Heys, Walford Road, Ross on Wye, HR9 5DB – To understand more please click through to transactis-privacy-policy.pdf to understand more about their marketing services.
The above may share your information with companies who offer products or services that they have identified as likely to be of interest to you. These companies may contact you via postal mail only.
Transactis pools and analyses this data to understand what consumers like to buy. Based on the resultant insights, retailers can tailor their communications, sending offers by post that should be of interest to the individual.
You can access your marketing contact settings through Edit Profile then selecting Marketing Settings.
This website uses Google AdWords
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely. Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Personal data that is processed by us will not be retained for any longer than is necessary for that processing, or for purposes relating to or arising from that processing. Please note, however, that different periods for keeping your personal data will apply depending upon the type of data being retained and the purpose of its retention.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
You have the right to request access to the information we have on you and, if applicable, request deletion of this data. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com. We will make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we process about you. We may ask you to verify your identity. Any requests will be processed within one month and provided in a structured format. Provided there is no undue burden and the request does not compromise the privacy of others, this will be done for free.
Data Protection Officer
Beer52 has a "Data Protection Officer" who is responsible for matters relating to privacy and data protection. This data protection officer can be reached at
Attn: Data Protection Officer
8 Melville Crescent
Contacting Us and Consumer Rights
You have several rights which include.
Right to be informed, Right of access, Right of rectification, Right of erasure, Right to restrict processing, Right to data portability, Right to object, Rights related to automated decision making and the right to withdraw your consent.
Full details of these rights can be found in the UK GDPR or by reference to guidance produced by the Information Commissioner's Office.
f you are unhappy with any aspect of the use and/or protection of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office, who may be contacted in writing at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF; by telephone on 0303 123 1113; by fax on 01625 524510 or online at www.ico.org.uk. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Voucher offers of Sovendus GmbH:
In order to select a currently interesting voucher offer for you, we will transmit your pseudonymised hash value of your e-mail address and your IP-address in encrypted form to Sovendus GmbH, Moltkestrasse 11, D76133 Karlsruhe (Sovendus) (Art. 6 par. 1 f GDPR). The pseudonymised hash value of your e-mail address is used to consider a possibly existing objection to receive offers from Sovendus (Art. 21 par.3, Art. 6 par. 1 c GDPR). The IP-address will be exclusively used for data security purposes and as a rule the same will be anonymised after seven days (Art. 6 Abs.1 f GDPR). Furthermore, we will transmit order number, order value with currency, session ID, coupon code, and time stamp in pseudonymised form to Sovendus for billing purposes (Art. 6 Abs.1 f GDPR). If you are interested in a voucher offer of Sovendus, there is no objection existing to receive such offers and you click on the voucher banner, we will transmit your form of address, your name and your email address in encrypted form to Sovendus to prepare a voucher (Art. 6 par. 1 b, f GDPR).
You will find further information about the processing of your data by Sovendus in their Online Data Protection Notice at https://www.sovendus.co.uk/privacy_policy
Woohoo! You've got £10 off
Your voucher is on the way. Check your email to claim your exclusive discount.